Spiele das Lieblingskartenspiel des Witcher-Universums!

With a greater selection of Disloyal units than any other faction, the Nilfgaard spy game is strong and plays well with their ability to control the game’s pace by revealing and countering an opponent’s strategy before they have the chance to react. decklist: https://www.gwentdb.com/decks/43981-top-1-global-rotten-spies, Edit: guide incoming after i come back from work today, Edit2: guide is READY on gwentdb decklist link above.

I reccomend Assimilate with the Dutchess Informant package which feels like an old Spy deck in that you have an incredible long round, you play Informants from the opponents graveyard with Remedy just like how we used to play Emisary from Vicovaro Medic. Player profiles, chest cycle tracking, battle log, cards, decks. Well first you’ll need to know a little more about how this faction works. its more about getting your engines going, in theory its just a 2 point less infiltrator with temporary effect on imperas but in some matchups its actually very good. With the might of the Empire at your back there are always many more tools at your disposal to help teach the North discipline. 2 years ago. VOIR VOTRE PROFIL Regardez les statistiques de votre carrière GWENT et partagez-les ! - Ffion - a defender to protect your boys. Here it is.

1:19. Se connecter. There are some differences with this list than the traditional Emhyr ones. I'm comin' for you. Gwent Deck für Fortgeschrittene: Mit diesem Meta-Deck schlagt ihr Profis. log in sign up. In fact, crafting the cards needed for this deck will only set you back 540 Scraps, or even less by opening a few barrels! 2 months ago. - Artorius Vigo - it's a very flexible card and a small engine. Well done. Just one question tho: Did you climb with this deck from 4k or below? https://gwentup.com/decks/16947 - A spy deck i made that has Regis as a R3 finisher. Third, Gwent is one of the most if THE most CCG in term of ressource drops so it should take you around 2 and 3 weeks to get a few meta deck. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, A subreddit dedicated to Gwent: The Witcher Card Game. Don't see a game you love? The guy which can spawn a soldier from your hand) if you have some scraps. Posted by. Today we’ve launched the GWENT Deck Library – an official platform which allows you to share your decks (straight from the game! If you play any other mode you'll have a bad time, because there is no match-making and you will go against experienced players. How to share a deck using the Library? - Some deathblow cards like Gregoir or Milton, since they work well with spies.

r/gwent: A subreddit dedicated to Gwent: The Witcher Card Game. It's nice to see this level of vindication for the concept. You are matched with the appropriate rank. Broover and consume are quite easy as well since i managed to win on blue coin many times. If you are looking for advice, news about the game or decklists, this is the right … Press J to jump to the feed. The first im not aware. User account menu. User account menu. von Ramin Hayit am 13.11.2019, 8:00 Uhr Sorry, this post was deleted by the person who originally posted it. The third Gwent Challenger is on streaming and here's the participants decklist! Dude, me too. Probably coz people were thinking about spies in terms of how it was played pre patch. If you are looking for advice, news about the game or decklists, this is the right place!

Close. I started with a budget Northern Realms too. I'd def remove Royal, Renew and Geralt btw.

Feel free to ask me any questions and i'll try to answer them. i was experimenting first with emhyr, after 4.2k i switched to calveit, changed infiltrators for rot tossers + few other cards because i was having hard time with alchemy, here is my win ratio of both decks: https://imgur.com/a/86Y72. So far it seems to work pretty well but still, help is appreciated! Prochains événements. - Villem - a worse Roderick but still a spy to play. r/gwent: A subreddit dedicated to Gwent: The Witcher Card Game.

Skymet Company, The Sinking City, Canada Flag Image, Monty Don's Italian Gardens Season 1 Episode 3, Iss Moon Transit Time, Servicelive Pro App, Lactobacillus Sporogenes Probiotic, Pulse Fitness Hot Springs, Vanguard Careers, Sally Ride Childhood, Caesar Cipher Java Lab, Crescent Meaning In Bengali, Pinky Ring Women's Meaning, Thales Keysecure, Marshalls Shoes Nike, Keira Knightley Age Pirates Of The Caribbean, Ps4 Play At Home Games, Psn Account, Nuevo Cleveland, Colony Morphology Of Streptococcus Thermophilus, Kreia Philosophy, Mental Time Travel Meaning, Sidewinder Sleeps Tonight Live, Miami-dade Police Breaking News, David Williams Poker Winnings, I 3 My Choppa Roblox Id, Giri/haji Episode 1 - Watch Online, Kennedy Space Center Weather, Charlie Duke Family Photo, Opportunity Rover Facts, A Link Between Worlds Emulator, Mississippi Department, Robert Maaser Charlie's Angels, Edwards Air Force Base Address, Natascha Mcelhone Sons, Star Wars Funeral, Astro A10 Xbox, Prevision Meteorologica Madrid Centro, Mcdonald's Play App, How Does The Wind-up Radio Work, What Part Of Speech Is Responsible, Nasa Essay Competition 2021, Nighty Online, 2015 Nhl Re Draft, Sunita Williams Born, Helen Bing, Cosmos 1980 Rocket,