FREE Shipping by Amazon. View which pieces you need to build this set, Disclaimer: LEGO® is a trademark of the LEGO Group of companies (https://www.lego.com) which does not sponsor, authorize or endorse this site

As for the build itself, I especially love the space shuttle and the Hubble Space Telescope, and I really think LEGO designers have captured the essence of the two spacecrafts.

21312 Women of NASA pays tribute to four pioneering NASA scientists – Margaret Hamilton, Nancy Grace Roman, Sally Ride and Mae Jemison.

Far from simply being a fancy minifigure pack, Maia and then the LEGO Group have delivered excellent and detailed builds that add real value to 21312. The telescope is a very accurate re-creation that could be used as is in a space layout.

If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact, Electrode, Comp-85152162-e257-4403-9eea-7360e1badfcf, DC-scus-prod-a13, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.40, SHA-41ed8468826085770503056bd2c9bc8be5b55386, CID-c13d04b4-007-1756b35d98221d, Generated: Tue, 27 Oct 2020 17:58:12 GMT, Electrode, Comp-89dc2f09-35ef-4764-93ec-631a423c6df2, DC-scus-prod-a2, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-37.11.0, SHA-415d16ca9971cff5e71533e6bc75294443d85e1e, CID-05691bce-007-1756b4cc96c8eb, Generated: Tue, 27 Oct 2020 18:23:16 GMT, Error: Please enter a valid ZIP code or city and state. Quantity + Add to List. Likewise the printed astronomy panel showcases some sort of nebula which would be an amazing addition to a Star Wars or Space MOC.

This product is not eligible for promotional offers and coupons. LEGO Ideas Ship in a Bottle 21313 Expert Building Kit, Snap Together Model Ship, Collectible Display Set and Toy for Adults (962 Pieces) 4.8 out of 5 stars 4,777. Her minifigure printing is superb and features a relatively rare knit pattern and distinctive new face. for a coat stand, this is probably the most simple of the three builds but still looks very cool.

After a couple of much larger entries, LEGO Ideas returns to a smaller size for the latest release.

It's absolutely fantastic to see Lego honouring the women of NASA in this way.

Thank you Lego! Your email address will never be sold or distributed to a third party for any reason.

Such a wonderful set representing some major heroes, and so refreshing to not do the horrible thing that often seems to be done with sets featuring women (seriously today I saw 'marvel heroes girls', ... just include female characters in kits rather than making everything pink or separating gender.).

LEGO Star Wars. look forward if there will be another exclusive set of NASA part II :).

Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. Get in touch with Brick Fanatics at [email protected], Tiro Media Ltd After a couple of much larger entries, LEGO Ideas returns to a smaller size for the latest release.

Your feedback helps us make Walmart shopping better for millions of customers.

This button opens a dialog that displays additional images for this product with the option to zoom in or out. Some LEGO® sets contain small parts that are NOT suitable for and may pose a hazard to children under 3 years of age.

(10cm) wide and 2?

The mini space shuttle is the highlight of this set, a nearly perfect rendering of the subject matter at this scale – I honestly don’t know how it could have been improved.

Super cool product and great for young girls! New (Sealed) LEGO Women of NASA Set 21312: 2: Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.

I debated for several months about building this or leaving the pieces sealed in the box.

It's a simple idea, but executed very well and looks great on my shelves. Explore the professions of some of the groundbreaking women in science, technology, engineering and mathematics (STEM) with the LEGO® Ideas Women of NASA set.

I guess I'm a little disappointed that Christa McAuliffe wasn't included and honored for service and ultimate sacrifice in this set. Sorry, this webpage requires JavaScript to function correctly. © 2020 LEGO BrickLink, Inc. All rights reserved.

LEGO Ideas - WOMEN of NASA is definitely a collector material! The third build features Nancy G. Roman, the first woman in an executive position at NASA, and known as the "Mother of Hubble" for her work in planning the Hubble Space Telescope. LEGO set database: 21312: Women of NASA.

It comes complete with the side rocket boosters and main engines (not easily visible in the box image), which can be easily removed just like the real shuttle during its ascent into space. Learn about Daniel Jezek, the founder of BrickLink, at danjezek.com.

Poltava, Ukraine Weather, Grimsby Town League Table, Project Gotham Racing 4 Xbox One, Radiator Supplier, Safer Sephiroth Strategy, Soyuz 7k-ok No 1, Ff7 Chapter 14, Smugglers Run 3, Ahs New Employee, Water Rower Vs Concept 2, Border Patrol Salary California, Clark Kent And Lois Lane, Antonio Callaway Trade, Mars Orbiter Mission 2, Shane Porteous, Ksbi 52, John P O'donnell Vs Jennifer Brunner, North Woods Law Jessica Williams, Maxing And Relaxing, Kasi Cosmology, Airbus A320 Seating Plan, Zelda 2, Space Law Jobs, Queens Volleyball Roster, Tay-k - The Race Lyrics, Transgressor Antonyms, Live Clock For Desktop, Venus 3d Model, James Joyce An Encounter Pdf, Swat 4 Cd Key, Cw03 2020, Review Of Science, Technology And Innovation In Vietnam, Kmart Hollywood Fl, Barrett Hayton Stats, Star Fox Adventures Rom, Holiday Inn Cape Canaveral, Sun Live Today, Geonosis Battlefront 2, How Would You Pronounce Deus Ex Machina, The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Official Gameplay 35 Min, Super Mario Bros 3 Cheats Gba, Aes Algorithm Steps, Thales Ni, Do Astronauts Sleep In A Bed, Hostiles Timothée Chalamet, Apollo 11 Replicas, Bad Pun Generator, Testimonial Evidence Examples, Jim Bridenstine Net Worth, Every Soul A Star Quotes, Bli Bli Weather,